Last Updated: Jan 07, 2017 Views: 389
To renew items you have currently checked out, follow these steps:
1. From our home page www.sfpl.org, click on the LOG IN button on the top, right side of the screen.
2. Enter your library card number/user name and then your PIN/password, and click LOG IN. If you have never used our Bibliocommons catalog before, you will be prompted to create a unique user name and agree to terms and conditions before you can access your account.
3. Once you have successfully logged in, you will see your user name on the top, right side of the screen - click that. A drop down menu will appear, click on CHECKED OUT from the options shown.
4. You will get a listing of all the items you have checked out. You can click the RENEW link and renew items individually.
5. You will see a pop up box letting you know the system is renewing your items.
6. You will see a box telling you the renewal was successful, and a new due date will appear to the right of the renewed item(s).
If the renewal was unsuccessful, you will see a message saying the item(s) could not be renewed. If an item has been renewed more than 3 times, or has other people waiting for it, you will not be able to renew it. Contact your local branch if you are not able to renew and they can give you more information.
Chat & Phone Hours