Here is how to pay fines online:
1. From our homepage sfpl.org, click on the LOG IN/MY SFPL link on the top, center of the screen.
2. Enter your full 14 digit library card number or user name, and your PIN/password, and click LOG IN.
3. You should be logged directly into your dashboard, where you will see FEES listed on the left side of the screen. If not, just hover over YOUR USER NAME on the far right side of the screen and select FEES from the drop down menu.
4. Select the PAY FEES button.
5. You will get a pop up window asking you to log in to the Classic Catalog - currently you can only pay fines and fees using the Classic Catalog. Enter the last 9 digits of your library card number and PIN and click LOG IN.
6. Check the box next to the fines you want to pay, enter your credit card information, and click OK.