Last Updated: Oct 24, 2018 Views: 113
What you'll need:
- Your 14-digit SFPL card number
- Email address and password
- Computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Web browser with Wi-Fi access
Creating Your Account
1. You'll first need to create your RBdigltal account through the library's website. Go to sfpl.org/emags and select RBdigital Magazines, or go directly to www.rbdigital.com/sanfranciscoca/service/magazines/landing.
2. Click Create Your Account in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your 14-digit library card number without spaces. Click Next.
4. Enter your information in the provided fields. Add your email address and create a 7-character password, including letters and numbers. Click Create Account.
6. You're done. Start borrowing titles by clicking magazine covers.
Once you have created your RBdigital account, you'll be able to use the RBdigital app, which is available for Android, iOS, and Kindle Fire. The app allows you to download and permanently keep selected magazines to your device for offline use. (This feature is not available for desktop computers.) Go to your device's app store to get the free RBdigital app.
Chat & Phone Hours