Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018 Views: 2531
NOTE: All eBooks (and eAudiobooks) expire on their own, so you do not need to return them early. They will disappear from your library account and device once they have expired, and you will NOT accrue fines on them.
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- From the menu, go to "Your Content and Devices."
- Select your title and click the Actions box. When the small pop-up window opens, click Return this book (screenshot below).
1. Open the Libby app on your computer, phone, or tablet.
2. Sign into the app with your 14-digit library card number and PIN/password, if you arent' already signed in.
3. Click Shelf and locate your title. (see screenshot below)
4. Click Manage Loan.
5. Click the Return button.
SFPL Library Website
Currently, eBooks and eAudiobooks cannot be returned through the library's website. Please go to your preferred eBook platform (e.g. Axis360, OverDrive/Libby, Kindle Books, Adobe Digital Editions) to return your digital titles.
NOTE: These instructions presume that you have already downloaded (versus checking out only) the eBook or eAudiobook to your preferred device (e.g. computer, phone, tablet). If you have not yet downloaded the eBook or eAudiobook to your device, then you may return it from your LOANS page on the OverDrive website.)
- Open the OverDrive app on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Sign into the app with your 14-digit library card number and PIN/password, if you aren't already signed in.
- Locate the title that you downloaded to your device. Click and hold the cover — a small pop-up window show appear near the cover. Click RETURN TO LIBRARY (screenshot below).
Adobe Digital Editions
- Click the Return button.
Chat & Phone Hours