Use Discover & Go to make reservations and print admission tickets to museums, science centers, zoos, theaters, pools, and other cultural venues.
How It Works
- Login with your library card account number and PIN at sfpl.discoverandgo.net.
- Browse for passes available when you want to go, or for where you want to go.
- Make a reservation.
- Print your admission pass.
- Have fun!
For a demonstration, view this short tutorial.
- You must be a resident of The City and County of San Francisco. If you live elsewhere, you can find out if your library offers Discover & Go here: discoverandgo.org.
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance. Discover and Go passes are released on the 1st of the month. For example, on January 1st passes are released for March.
- Reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed. Please wait to print your pass until the last possible moment so that if you need to cancel your plans, you won't have an unused pass.
- Some venues allow you to use a Discover & Go pass only once per calendar year. Some venues require that children be present. To find information about what the venue offers, login to your Discover & Go account and click the venue name for details.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID may be required by the venue.
- Teacher Cards are not valid for use with Discover & Go.
- The Family Pass Program is now on Discover & Go.
San Francisco’s Discover & Go program is sponsored by the Department of Children Youth & Their Families (DCYF) and San Francisco Recreation & Parks.