There is a great feature in the Bibliocommons catalog called the COMPLETED shelf where you can place titles you have read/watched/listened to..
Here is how to use it:
1. When you have found a title you have read/seen/listened to, click on the arrow in the box that says COMPLETED, to the right of the title. This will open a drop down menu listing the various SHELVES you can save titles to. The FOR LATER shelf is for titles you want to check out at another time; the IN PROGRESS shelf is for titles you have currently checked out; the COMPLETED shelf is for titles you have read/watched/listened to in the past. Choose COMPLETED.
2. You will be prompted to log in if you have not already done so.
3. A pop up will appear telling you that the title has been added to your COMPLETED shelf. It defaults to being shared publicly on the Bibliocommons platform, but you can change it to private by clicking the link in the pop up.
4. You can access your COMPLETED shelf anytime you are logged in to the Bibliocommons catalog by hovering over the YOUR USERNAME tab on the top, right side of the screen, and selecting SHELVES under the MY COLLECTIONS tab.
5. You can filter your list by format, author, audience, dated added, etc... making it a very useful resource for keeping track of what you have previously watched, read, listened to, etc...