Last Updated: Mar 22, 2017 Views: 91
New York Times Digital is the online version of the New York Times. We provide free online access to this subscription on Internet computers at the Main Library and Branches, and 72-hour offsite access through our website by code activation.
Access within library buildings:
- Go to the eMagazines & eNews page and click on New York Times Digital (best viewed on Internet stations).
- *Click “Log In” and then “Sign Up” to create an account with your personal email address, or log in if you have already created an account.
- Click through 11+ articles to ensure you do not hit the NYT pay wall.
- Click on the remote access link.
- Click “Redeem” to get 72 hours of continuous access.
- *Register with your personal email address, or click on “log in here” if you have already created an account.
The New York Times Digital app is free and available for the following operating systems:
- Kindle Fire
Please visit your device's app store to get the app.
*NOTE: Please be advised that registering an email address with New York Times Digital will opt you into receiving email marketing communications from the New York Times. To opt out of receiving mailings, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of these messages.
Chat & Phone Hours