Last Updated: Nov 06, 2023 Views: 10032
NOTE: All ebooks and eaudiobooks return on their own, so there's no need to return them early. They will disappear from your library account and device once the loan period has ended.
1. Open the Libby app on your computer, phone, or tablet.
2. Sign into the app with your 14-digit SFPL number and PIN/password, if you aren't already signed in.
3. Click Shelf and locate your title you want to return.
4. Click Manage Loan.
5. Click the Return! button.
1. Go to sfpl.overdrive.com .
2. Sign in with your 14-digit SFPL card number and PIN/password.
3. Click My account, Loans, or the books icon.
4. Locate the title you want to return and then click Return.
5. Confirm this action by clicking the blue RETURN TITLE button.
Boundless Website & App
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- From the menu, go to "Your Content and Devices."
- Select your title and click the Actions box. When the small pop-up window opens, click Return this book (screenshot below).
Adobe Digital Editions
- Click the Return button.
SFPL Library Catalog (OverDrive titles)
1. To return an OverDrive title, sign into My Account with your 14-digit SFPL card. Please note that Boundless and Hoopla Digital cannot be returned through the SFPL Library Catalog. Use their apps or websites instead.
2. In the upper right corner, navigate to Your Account and click Checked Out.
3. Locate the OverDrive title you want to return and click the Return now button.
phone / email / text hours: