Last Updated: Sep 22, 2023 Views: 148
1. Go to Articles & Databases, or click the above icon to go directly into the My China Roots database then skip to Step 4.
2. Filter by Letter "M".
3. Scroll down to My China Roots then click the access link.
4. Log in with your 14-digit card number without spaces or dashes and PIN/password. (Reset PIN/password.)
5. Selecting English or Chinese, type the First Name, Last Name and Place to find ancestry records then click the Search button. You can also by Full Text, Sources or Advanced Search.
6. In the upper right corner, click Search to see specific collections, such as Zupus Family Tree Books and Burials & Obituaries.
7. Under Resources, there will be tips and guides to help you find ancestry records or use the My China Roots database.
phone / email / text hours: