Last Updated: Apr 13, 2017 Views: 474
You may check out most library items for 21 days. With the exception of LINK+ and InterLibrary Loan, most items can be renewed for another 21 days up to 3 times, unless there are exceptions. Check here for information on renewing eBooks.
You can renew materials online by logging in with to your library card account:
- login to your BibiliCommons Catalog account at https://sfpl.bibliocommons.com/user/login
- login to your Classic Catalog account at https://sflib1.sfpl.org/patroninfo
- via Chat at http://sfpl.org/index.php?pg=2000034301
To renew items by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call: (415) 557-4511. Or go to Renew Items by Telephone for more information.
Some items cannot be renewed due to:
- Outstanding holds (requests) by other patrons
- Fines above $10
- An expired Library card account
- Already renewed 3 times.
Chat & Phone Hours