Last Updated: Jul 14, 2023 Views: 72
If you are experiencing a technical problem (non-Library card issue) with Peterson's Test Prep, please contact Gale Technical Support.
1. Go to eLearning, (under the Research & Learn tab at sfpl.org) or click the above icon to go directly into the Peterson's Test Prep online tool then skip to Step 3.
2. Scroll down to Peterson's Test Prep (Gale Presents) then click the access link.
3. Log in with your 14-digit card number without spaces or dashes and PIN/password. (Reset PIN/password.)
4. Type your interests in the search box or click one of colored boxes to select a specific topic.
5. Create an optional user account by clicking New User Signup in the upper right corner of the page. The account will allow you to save your progress.
Full-length, timed practice exams and courses include:
- Career-oriented test preparation for information technology, teaching (Praxis), law programs, nursing programs (NCLEX), Air Force officer qualifying, military flight aptitude, licensure exams, and more
- High school test preparation for GED, HiSET, ISEE, COOP, SSAT, and more
- College test preparation for AP, CLEP, SAT, ACT, ACCUPLACER, and more
- Graduate test preparation for GRE, LSAT, MCAT, MAT and more
Ways to Assess Colleges
Intuitive searches and quick results deliver information on over 4,000 accredited schools, including location information, tuition costs, majors, and more.
VisualCV Résumé Creator helps users build and edit a résumé or even create a website. The resource also includes helpful articles and tips focused on writing résumés and cover letters, networking, and interviews.
Prepare for TOEFL iBT, TOEFL PBT, TOEIC, and U.S. citizenship tests, with quick access to eBooks and online practice tests.
phone / email / text hours: