Last Updated: Jun 21, 2019 Views: 468
The Lucky Day Collection is a collection of highly popular books that are available for immediate check-out. Even when there are multiple holds on a "Lucky Day" book, if you find that book on the Lucky Day shelf, you can immediately check it out. It’s your “Lucky Day!”
Things to Know about the Lucky Day Collection:
- Lucky Day books are available at the following branches: Bayview, Chinatown, Mission, Ocean View, Parkside, Presidio, Western Addition, and the Main.
- Lucky Day books can be checked out for 21 days.
- Holds are not allowed on Lucky Day books.
- Renewals are not allowed on Lucky Day books. We want as many readers as possible to enjoy the collection.
- Lucky Day books returned after the due date are treated like a regular book.
- Lost or Damaged Lucky Day books are treated like a regular book.
- There are no item limits on the number of Lucky Day books you can check out. However, they are treated as part of the 50-item limit.
- If you already have the book on hold in your account, it’s your Lucky Day! You do not have to cancel your hold but you have the option to do so as a courtesy to people who are waiting for the book. You can cancel your hold in the Classic Catalog or in Bibliocommons or ask a staff person at the service desk to assist you.
- The titles in Lucky Day Collection are not listed in the catalog. Please stop by one of our Lucky Day libraries to discover this great collection.
Chat & Phone Hours